PENGARUH SKILL, PENGETAHUAN, DAN KARAKTERISTIK TERHADAP MINAT MAHASISWA AKUNTANSI UNTUK MENEMPUH PENDIDIKAN PROFESI AKUNTANSI
Keywords:Skill, Knowledge, Characteristics, Accounting Profession, accountancy student interest to study the accounting profession
AbstractProfessional education is organized additional education after studying Strata one with intent to obtain a degree accountant, which aims to produce graduates who master the skill of the accounting profession and provide professional accounting competence. The main causes of accounting graduate students want to go to the Accounting Profession (PPAK) due to the various motivations they have. The purpose of this research is to investigate the influence of skills, knowledge, and characteristics of students interest in accounting for the accounting profession was educated at the University of Ahmad Dahlan Yogyakarta. Samples taken in this study using purposive sampling of students majoring in accounting semester V and VII, which already took a course auditing. The sample in this study 137 respondents Ahmad Dahlan University students. Variable are of interest to accounting students studying accountancy profession, skill, knowledge, and characteristics. Analysis using multiple regression analysis technique. Results of multiple regression analysis shows the level of the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) of 0.050. This is the high percentage of variable skill, knowledge, and characteristics in explaining the variables of interest to accounting students studying accountancy profession at 5% and the remaining 95% is explained by variables or other factors outside the study. Based on the regression F test to prove that there skiil influence, knowledge, and characteristics significantly to the interest of students studying accounting for the accounting profession is shown by the F probability value <Î± (0.05). Testing individuals (t test on regression) provide empirical evidence that the skills and knowledge that do not affect the interest of students to study accountancy profession dedicated to the probability value t> Î± (0.05), whereas only characteristics affect student interest in accounting for studying the accounting profession is shown by the probability value t> Î± (0.05).
Authors who publish with JURNAL REKSA agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the JURNAL REKSA right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the work for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in JURNAL REKSA.Â
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in JURNAL REKSA.Â
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).