- Focus and Scope
- Author Guidelines
- Editorial Team
- Editorial Policies
- Article Processing Charges
- Plagiarism Policy
- JECCE View Stat
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has never been published elsewhere or under review by other journals.
- There are more than 30 references with 80% of them were published within the last 10 years.
- I am aware that there is a publication fee of 250 IDR and will pay when the article is accepted.
- I am willing to be one of the reviewers.
- I will not submit this article to other journals until there is a rejection letter from the editors.
- This article has followed the journal template and author guidelines
- The article must be under 20 % check by plagiarism software and no more than 1% for each source.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed underÂ a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International LicenseÂ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).