Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- Is your manuscript written in IJIO format? At this stage, it is essential that you follow every detail of the IJIO format. Please try to follow the format as closely as possible.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 16 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper is needing more than 16 pages
- Abstract has a maximum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions
- References expect a minimum of 25 references primarily journal papers. It used a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and have chosen the IEEE style
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read the International Journal of Industrial Optimization (IJIO) Author Guidelines atÂ http://journal2.uad.ac.id/index.php/ijio/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities - tacitly or explicitly - of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with the International Journal of Industrial Optimization (IJIO) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.