Types of papers
The types of papers that may be considered for inclusion is the original research paper.
How to submit your manuscript
All manuscripts should be submitted online at http://journal2.uad.ac.id/index.php/genre
- Manuscript can be written in Indonesian or English.
- The author name should be accompanied by complete affiliation address and corresponding email .
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 15 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 15 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Jurnal Genre (Bahasa, Sastra, dan Pembelajarannya) Template
Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper typing in sentence case, without Acronym or abbreviation, case study, accurately describe the content.
- Abstract. Written briefly in English and Indonesian in one paragraph of 100-150 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Research Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion- Acknowledgement-References
- References. Expect a minimum of 10 references with minimum 70% references primarily.
For further explication, could be found at "TEMPLATE". The TEMPLATE could be download on the side bar.
The article could be submited online by register as an author.