PENGARUH PROMOSI, HARGA DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE VIVO PADA MASYARAKAT KOTA YOGYAKARTA
Keywords:Product Purchasing, Promotion, Price and Quality Decisions
AbstractThis study aims to determine the effect of promotion, price, and product quality for Smartphone purchase decisions VIVO The population of this research is the consumers of the city community Yogyakarta which is more than 17 years old and has already been make purchases of VIVO Smartphone products and samples used as many as 95 consumers in Yogyakarta, community engineering Sampling in this study is Purposive Sampling. The data analysis tool used is a linear regression test multiple. The results of this study indicate that promotions and Product quality has a significant effect on purchasing decisions while the price does not significantly influence the decision purchase. Simultaneously promotion, price, and quality variables significant effect on purchasing decisions. Promotion factor, price, and product quality affect purchasing decisions of 24.1% while the remaining 75.9% is influenced by Other variables that are not present in this study. Researchers expected can test variables other than product promotion, price, and quality to make a purchase decision.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:Â
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution LicenseÂ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).