Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has never been published elsewhere or under review by other journals.
- I will not submit this article to other journals until there is a rejection letter from the editors.
This article has followed the journal template.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Scientific article do not contain substances of plagiarism.
- All the references have been cited in the body article.
- References expect a minimum of 20 references primarily with a minimum of 80% to journal papers.
Authors who publish in JouBIns agree to the following terms: Authors retain copyright and grant the JouBIns right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the work for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in JouBIns. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in JouBIns. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).