ANALISIS STRATEGI BAURAN PEMASARAN (MARKETING MIX) TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN DI DISTRIBUTION OUTLET MAILBOX, YOGYAKARTA
Keywords:marketing mix, purchase decision, product, price, promotion, place
This study aims to determine whether there is influence simultaneously and partial factor product, price, promotion and location of the purchasing decisions of consumers in the Distribution Outlet Mailbox in Yogyakarta and the factor of whether the greatest effect on consumer purchase decisions. The analysis used in this study is the analysis of t test (partial), f test analysis (simultaneously) and test the coefficient of multiple determination (R2). Samples taken in this study of 100 respondents who considered sufficiently representative of the population studied. Sampling technique using the incidental sampling (sampling with respondents met by chance at the time of the study). While data collecting technique using a questionnaire that is a list of questions given to a number of respondents to obtain data required in the research.Based on the results of t test analysis (partially) by Level of Significant (05) that there is influence of the partial product variable (X1) of (0,024), Price (X2) equal to (0.325), Promotion (X3) (0,000), and Location (X4) of (0.028) of the Consumer Buying Decision (Y). And based on results of test analysis f (simultaneously) is (0.000) with Level of Significant (05) and stated there is the influence of variables simultaneously Products (X1), Promotion (X3), and Location (X4) of the Consumer Buying Decision (Y) and variable rates (X2) has no effect signifika partially towards Consumer Purchase Decision (Y). The most dominant factor of influence on consumer purchasing decisions based on the data if the beta coefficient of the variable product (X1) of (0.222), Price (X2) equal to (0,110), Promotion (X3) (0.449), and Location (X4) for (0.201), factors that contribute the greatest value is a factor Promotions (X3), amounted to (0.449). The results obtained from the regression R 2 (coefficient of determination or R Square) of 0.623 means that the dependent variable (Y) in the model: Consumer Buying Decision (Y) explained by independent variables (X), namely Products (X1), Price (X2), Campaign (X3), and Location (X4) of 62.3%, while the remaining amount of 37.7% explained by other variables outside the model.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:Â
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution LicenseÂ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).