PREFIKS ME- DALAM CERPEN DURIAN KARYA DJENAR MAESA AYU
Keywords:Prefix, Durian Short Story, Morpheme
AbstractThis study aims to examine the "me-" prefixes in the short story Durian by Djenar Maesa Ayu based on the process of reciting and the function of said prefixes by inflective prefix and derivative prefix. This short story is interesting to be studied because by knowing the meaning of the story, the message submitted by the author can be well received by the readers. This study is made by using a descriptive qualitative method together with a morphological approach as the basis of its analysis. This study is made by using some data collection techniques which include reading techniques and note taking techniques. The results of this study proves that the author predominantly uses phoneme conservationin the affix processing. In addition, there is a prefix function found in the "me-" prefixes which forms a semi-transitive verb that has beenÂ contained in a word "memancing".Â
Ayu, D. M.(2016). Mereka Bilang Saya Monyet. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Chaer, A. (2008). Morfologi Bahasa Indonesia (Pendekatan Proses). Jakarta: Rienka Cipta.
________. (1994). Linguistik Umum. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Halliday, M.A.K. (1975). Learning How To Mean: Explorations in the Development of Language. London: Edward.
Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (https://kbbi.kemdikbud.go.id/).
Kridalaksana, H. (2005). Kelas Kata dalam Bahasa Indoensia. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Nurgiyantoro, B. (2019). Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Parera, J. D. (2007). Bahasa Morfologi. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Ramlan, M. (1978). Morfologi: Suatu Tinjauan Deskriptif. Yogyakarta: Karyono.
Sugiyono. (2006). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Verhaar, J.W.M. (1996). Asas-asas Linguistik Umum. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Mimesis agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.