EKSISTENSI PEREMPUAN DALAM NOVEL KITAB OMONG KOSONG KARYA SENO GUMIRA AJIDARMA : KAJIAN FEMINISME EKSISTENSIALIS SIMONE DE BEAUVOIR
Keywords:Existence, Women, Simone de Beauvoirâ€™s feminism
The background of this research is the significance of womenâ€™s awareness in the construction of womenâ€™s existence including the existence of women characters in a novel. This research is aimed to discover the types of womenâ€™s marginalization in Seno Gumira Ajidarmaâ€™sÂ Kitab Omong Kosongand to find the model of womenâ€™s resistance as the manifestation of existence. The reference theory of womenâ€™s existance is a feminist theory proposed by France feminist, Simone de Beauvoir. In this research, Ajidarmaâ€™sÂ Kitab Omong Kosongis used as the data source, while the Beauvoirâ€™s theory is adopted as the object. This is a descriptive-qualitative research using documentation method. In analyzing the data, the techniques used were reading and writing notes, which, then the results of analyzing process were presented descriptively. Those results show that the type of womenâ€™s marginalization appeared in Ajidarmaâ€™s novel is in the form of womenâ€™s position considered low and subordinate, which, then, issues numbers of different forms of violence against women. Then, the resistances of women characters found as the forms of womenâ€™s existence in this research are womenâ€™s struggle for intellectuality, womenâ€™s refusal to be the victim of society, and womenâ€™s decision for their own fate.
Haryanto, P. (2017). â€œPenokohan dalam Kitab Omong Kosong Karya Seno Gumira Ajidarmaâ€ dalam Jurnal Sirok Bastra Volume 5 Nomor 2.
Hikam, A. N. (2014). Pandangan Dunia Tentang Kebenaran dalam Novel Kitab Omong Kosong karya Seno Gumira Ajidarma: Tinjauan Strukturalisme Genetik. Skripsi. Yogyakarta : Program Sarjana Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
Khurosan, N.H. (2020). â€œPerformativitas Identitas Gender dan Seksualitas dalam Novel Imarah Yakubian karya Ala Al-Aswani.â€ dalam jurnal Mimesis,Vol 1, No. 2 (2020). hal 1-20.
Latief, S.I. (2008). Sastra: Eksistensialisme-Mistisisme Religius. Lamongan:Pustaka Ilalang
Nirmalawati, W. dan Wahyuningsih, T. (2017). â€œLove And Fidelity: a Feminist Study On Rama-Shinta Story In The Novel Kitab Omong Kosong By Seno Gumira Ajidarma.â€ dalam Jurnal Leksika Vol.11 No.2.
Nurgiyantoro, B. (2019). Teori pengkajian fiksi. Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press
Pradopo, R. D. (2002). Kritik Sastra Indonesia Modern. Yogyakarta: Gama Media.
Pradopo, R. D. (2011). Prinsip-Prinsip Kritik Sastra. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press
Pradopo, R. D. (2012). Beberapa Teori Sastra, Metode Kritik, dan Penerapannya. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar
Pranowo, Y. (2016). â€œTransendensi Dalam Pemikiran Simone de Beauvoir dan Emmanuel Levinas.â€ dalam Jurnal Melintas volume 32 nomor 1.
Ratna, N. K. (2007). Sastra dan Cultural Studies Representasi Fiksi dan Fakta.Yogyakarta : pustaka pelajar
Ratna, N. K. (2013)Paradigma Sosiologi Sastra. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Ryan, M. (2011). Teori Sastra Sebuah Pengantar Praktis. Yogyakarta: Jalasutra
Selden, R. (1991). Panduan Pembaca Teori Sastra Masa Kini. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press
Siswantoro (2016). Metode Penelitian Sastra Analisis Struktur Puisi. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar
Stanton, R. (2007). Teori Fiksi Robert Stanton. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar
Tong, R. P. (2010) Feminist Thought: Pengantar Paling Komprehensif kepada Aliran Utama Pemikiran Feminis. Yogyakarta: Jalasutra.
Umar, M. (2005). â€œPropaganda Feminisme dan Perubahan Sosialâ€ dalam Jurnal Mediator volume 6 nomor 2.
Wiyatmi. (2012). Kritik Sastra feminis Teori dan Aplikasinya dalam Sastra Indonesia. Yogyakarta : Penerbit Ombak.
Zulfa, M. (2015) Eksistensi Perempuan Pejuang dalam novel Wanita Bersabuk Dua Karya Sakti Wibowo: Kajian Feminisme Eksistensialis. Skripsi. Semarang : Program Sarjana Universitas Negeri Semarang.
Prastiwi, E. (2019) Who, What, Why: Seno Gumira Ajidarma Sosok penting dalam dunia literatur dan jurnalisme di Indonesia. https://www.whiteboardjournal.com/ideas/human-interest/who-what-why-seno-gumira-ajidarma/
Rahayu, M.T. (2012). Ketika Sastra Posmodern Bicara Politik. https://www.balairungpress.com/2012/05/ketika-sastra-posmodern-bicara-politik/
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Mimesis agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.