IDEOLOGI KEPENGARANGAN DALAM BUKU PUISI 99 UNTUK TUHANKU KARYA EMHA AINUN NADJIB
Keywords:99 untuk Tuhanku, Authorial ideology, External constituens
AbstractThe poetry book â€œ99 untuk Tuhankuâ€ which was first published in 1983 by Penerbit Pustaka â€“ Perpustakaan Salman ITB Bandung, is the work of Emha Ainun Nadjib (EAN), a well-known writer from Indonesia. The figure of EAN is known for his writings, whether in the form of essays, prose, drama scripts, or poems that are religious, but at the same time critical in looking at the problems of life, including against power in Indonesia. This paper aims to dismantle the EAN Authorial Ideology in poetry book â€œ99 untuk Tuhankuâ€ by using the materialistic literary theory by Terry Eagleton. In dismantling the Authorial Ideology, it will first outline several aspects of external constituents such as the General Mode of Production, Literary Mode of Production, and General Ideology. The research method used is descriptive qualitative. The research results obtained are the Authorial Ideology produced by EAN is humanism-religious and sufism. Meanwhile, the ideology of the New Order regime (General Ideology) is authoritarianism, militarism, and capitalism. The ideology that was contested by EAN, instead of being a resistance ideology for power, has the potential toÂ become an adaptive ideology and potentially perpetuate the dominance of the New Order regime.Â Â
Anwar, Saeful. 2015. Persada Studi Klub. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Barru, Nuur Fattaah Haq. 2017. â€œAnalisis Kohesi Kumpulan Puisi Karya Emha Ainun Nadjib.â€ Jurnal Bahasa Dan Sastra Indonesia 6(3):261â€“75.
Betts, Ian L. 2006. Jalan Sunyi Emha. Jakarta: Kompas.
Bogdan, Robert, and Steven J. Taylor,. 1992. Pengantar Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional.
Eagleton, Terry. 1978. Criticism and Ideology: A Study in Marxist Literary Theory. London: Verso.
_____, and D. Milne,. 1996. Marxist Literary Theory. London: Verso.
Fajrin R., Hasina. 2009. â€œSemiotical Approach on the Poem â€˜ 99 Untuk Tuhanku â€™ By Emha Ainun Nadjib.â€ Sawerigading 15(3):402--412.
Faruk,. 2016. Pengantar Sosiologi Sastra. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
_____. 2017. Metode Penelitian Sastra. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Hadi, Sumasno. 2017. Semesta Emha Ainun Nadjib. Bandung: Mizan.
Heywood, Andrew. 2016. Ideologi Politik. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Hill, David T. 2011. Pers Di Masa Orde Baru. Jakarta: Yayasan Pustaka Obor Indonesia.
Kristeva, Nur Sayyid S. 2015. Kapitalisme, Negara, Dan Masyarakat. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Nadjib, Emha Ainun. 1995. Terus Mencoba Budaya Tanding. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
_____. 2015. 99 Untuk Tuhanku. Yogyakarta: Bentang.
Nugraha, Latief S. 2018. Sepotong Dunia Emha. Yogyakarta: Octopus.
Rajab, Budi. 2004. â€œNegara Orde Baru: Berdiri Di Atas Sistem Ekonomi Dan Politik Yang Rapuh.â€ Jurnal Sosiohumaniora 6(3):182â€“202.
Salam, Aprinus, M. Alfan Alfian, and Wawan Susetya,. 2014. Kitab Ketenteraman. Bekasi: Penjuru Ilmu.
Sarjono, Agus R. 2001. Sastra Dalam Empat Orba. Yogyakarta: Bentang.
Taum, Yoseph Yapi. 2015. Sastra Dan Politik. Yogyakarta: Dharma University Press.
Tri R., Yusuf Candra. 2016. â€œAspek Religius Dalam Antologi Puisi 99 Untuk Tuhanku Karya Emha Ainun Nadjib: Kajian Sosiologi Sastra Dan Implementasinya Sebagai Bahan Ajar Sastra Di SMA.â€ Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
Wachid B.S., Abdul. 2005. Membaca Makna. Yogyakarta: Grafindo Litera Media.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Mimesis agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.