Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish withÂ Journal on Berkala Katiga agree to the following terms:
- All articles published are Open Access which means they will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.Â We use the CC-BY-SA license options under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0). CC-BY-SA assures that all works will be available under CC-BY-SA always and no risk of commercial actions against the will of the copyright holder.Â Â Â
- Anyone can use, copy and disseminate the material in any medium or format; as well as re-use, re-mix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However, they must acknowledge the authors by giving appropriate credits (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made and use under the same license as the original.
- Authors have the right to retain patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights (including research data).Â
- Authors have the right to proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
- Universitas Ahmad DahlanÂ as the publisher of the Journal on Berkala Katiga, Â the Editors, and the Editorial Board Members of theÂ Journal onÂ Berkala Katiga make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements are published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and circulars published in theÂ Journal onÂ Berkala Katiga are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors.
- The publisher may revoke the publication for violating the ethical code of conduct.