ANALISIS PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI (STUDI KASUS DINAS KELAUTAN DAN PERIKANAN DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA)

Nofika Amalia, Puji Astuti

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of organizational culture and work ethic on employee performance in the Department of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries of the Special Region of Yogyakarta. This research was conducted in March to April 2019. The sample used in this study were all employees, amounting to 57 people. The sampling technique uses the saturated sample method or takes the entire total population. Data collection methods used were qualitative using a questionnaire. Data analysis techniques in this study used the analysis of the research instrument test, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression test, partial test (t test), simultaneous test (f test), and coefficient of determination test. Multiple linear analysis is used to test the hypothesis of this study. The results showed that: (1) Organizational culture has a positive and significant effect on employee performance (Y), as evidenced by the t-count value of organizational culture of 2.986> t-table 2.004. (2) Work ethic has a positive and significant effect on employee performance (Y), as evidenced by the value of t-work ethic of 0.386 > t-table 2.004. (3) Organizational culture and work ethics simultaneously have a significant effect on employee performance as evidenced by the f-count value of 22.723 > f-table 3.16. The adjusted R square variant value = 0.437 or 43.7%, meaning that the organizational culture and work ethic variables are able to explain the employee performance variable of 43.7%, while the remaining 56.3% is explained by other variables not examined in this study.


Keywords


Organizational Culture; Work Ethics; Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ardana, I Komang., Ni Wayan Mujiati., dan I Wayan Mudiartha Utama. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Pertama. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Ghozali, Imam. (2012). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS

Edisi Keenam. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Ghozali, Imam. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Edisi 9. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hasibuan, Malayu. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Intan. (2017). Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi, Komitmen Organisasi, Kompensasi, dan Etos Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Kementerian Ketenagakerjaan Republik Indonesia. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen. Vol. 3, No. 2. 2017.

Karauwan, Raynald. (2015). Pengaruh Etos Kerja Budaya Organisasi dan Beban Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Minahasa Selatan. Jurnal Emba. Vol.3, No. 3. 2015.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosda Karya.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2017).

Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosda Karya.

Moeheriono. (2012). Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Nawawi, Ismail. (2013). Budaya Organisasi Kepemimpinan dan Kinerja. Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media.

Pramana, Ridwan Mahgribbi. (2017). Pengaruh Etos Kerja Islami, Good Corporate Governance, dan Gaya Kepemimpinan Transformasional terhadap Kinerja K a r yawa n Bag ia n A k u nt a nsi. Skripsi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.

Riani, Asri Laksimi. (2011). Budaya Organisasi.

Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Sinamon, Jansen, H. (2011). Etos Kerja Profesional Navigator Anda Menuju Sukses. Jakarta: PT. Spirit Mahardika.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2014). Cara Mudah Menyusun Skripsi, Tesis, dan Desertasi. Cetakan Kedua. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wibowo. (2013). Budaya Organisasi; Sebuah Kebutuhan untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja Jangka Panjang. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.12928/fokus.v10i2.2359

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Nofika Amalia, Puji Astuti

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Jurnal FOKUS Manajemen Bisnis
p-ISSN: 2088-4079 | e-ISSN: 2716-0521
Kampus 1 Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Jalan Kapas 9, Semaki, Yogyakarta - 55166
Telp. (0274) 563515, 511830, 379418, 371120; Faks. (0274) 563604
Email: fokus@mgm.uad.ac.id