Posting Your Article Policy
Understand the Al-Misbah (Jurnal Islamic Studies) article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to Al-Misbah
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to Al-Misbah
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: “This work has been submitted to the Al-Misbah (Jurnal Islamic Studies), http://journal2.uad.ac.id/index.php/almisbah, for possible publication".
Upon acceptance to Al-Misbah
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of Al-Misbah. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository*
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of Al-Misbah (Jurnal Islamic Studies), including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of Al-Misbah.
- The article will be followed statements on the Al-Misbah's copyright notice at http://journal2.uad.ac.id/index.php/almisbah/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions